Monday, June 20, 2011

Stoney

The number one rule of this blog is: I write about what I like.

Stoney Tangawizi is a ginger ale made by Coke-Cola. In the states I'd developed a minor addiction to Reed's yellow lid ginger ale. Whist this is not sweetened by honey it is what could be considered a robust ginger ale in very much the same vein. It has been a pleasurable find that we drink at almost every meal. Some of you may have had a Canada Dry, this is nothing like that. For my Dallas friends, Central Market and Whole Foods sell Reed's. Give it a try. This is fortunately just the same price as a regular coke and no where as costly as a Reed's. The one feature that Stoney has that might be unique is it's tendency to fizz up the back of your throat and set off a small coughing fit. Good times.

As a side note to all my crunchy nuts and berry friends. The small pile of bones in the background is from a free range chicken. A very tough and stringy chicken. There is a reason every table here keeps tooth picks on it.
Note; Dan tells me that the chicken was boiled before being grilled. I can't think that really helped

No comments: